Add a spicy asian twist to your weekend brunch with this simple recipe. The Black Garlic Peanut Chilli Rayu created by TV Chef Kwanghi Chan is available to buy in both Aldi and Lidl stores.
- 1 Slice of Sourdough Bread
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Lemon
- 3 Eggs
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Jar of Kwanghi Chan Black Garlic Peanut Chilli Rayu
- Butter each side of the Sourdough and place on a pan to fry
- In a pot add 3 eggs and a medium heat and stir until scrambled
- In a bowl smash up your Avocado with a fork and add a generous squeeze of lemon juice
- On top of your toasted Sourdough add a generous amount of your smashed avocado and place your scrambled egg on top.
- Drizzle a large spoonful of the Black Garlic Peanut Chilli Rayu on top
- Sprinkle some Sesame Seeds on top.