Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 10 minutes
Servings – 4
- 2 cups (200g) jumbo oats
- 250g pumpkin puree (make sure it’s not pumpkin pie filling!)
- 500ml non dairy milk of choice (or a combination of water and non dairy milk)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ – 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Chia Bia Gut Health
- Pecans & pumpkin seeds for topping
- Add the oats, pumpkin puree, milk, maple syrup and cinnamon to a pot over a medium heat. Bring to the boil and then cook the oats for about 8 – 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Stir in the Chia Bia Seed Gut Health, and leave to simmer for 2 – 3 minutes more. Add more milk to reach desired consistency.
- Serve oats in bowls topped with pecans, pumpkin seeds and a little more Chia Bia Gut Health.