Shilpa is one of Ireland’s top food bloggers and is know for her excellent food styling & photography. The mission is to share her Clean Eating journey and regularly features Healthy Recipes on TheTaste. We hope you enjoy this month’s Pumpkin Spiced Dark Chocolate Cookies
- 125 grams unsalted butter softened
- 170 grams organic coconut sugar
- 250 grams organic porridge oats
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice
- 2 tbsp organic plain flour
- 20 grams walnuts
- 100 grams good quality dark chocolate chunks INSTRUCTIONS
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius. Line a parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Using a stand mixer or a wooden spoon, beat the butter and sugar until nicely combined, for two mins.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Add the oats, pumpkin spice, flour and mix until combined. Don’t beat the mixture too much.
- Now add the chopped walnuts and chopped dark chocolate chunks, mix well.
- Take about a tablespoon of the mixture by hand and pat it down using your fingers on the tray. Bake in preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes. Keep an eye out, each oven heat may vary.
- Remove from the heat and let it cool on the wire rack and enjoy!