A delicious “Honey Cinnamon Granola” recipe, the perfect way to start your morning. A great breakfast recipe to keep you energetic and well nourished through the morning. Perfect served with yogurt or sprinkled on a chia pudding.
– 600 grams organic rolled oats
– 150 grams cashews
– 100 grams Pumpkin seeds
– 50 grams sunflower seeds
– 100 grams cranberries
– 100 grams sultanas or raisins
– 2 big tbsps cinnamon
– 150 ml organic coconut oil
– 4 to 5 tbsps pure honey
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl, make sure all the ingredients are well coated.
3. Bake in preheated oven in two batches, each batch for 30 mins, mixing every few mins.
4. Store in airtight jars.